Thursday, February 4, 2010

Booklists

Just a little quick note to say that I've been very busy updating and finalizing some great booklists.

Follow this link:
Booklists

You will find a great collection of Read Alouds, a link to the Newbery and Caldecott lists and our newest list From New Baby to Maturation and Conception.

I still have quite a few to finish, I promise to upload those when they are done as well.

Looking forward... I find that all too often I'll come across a fantastic storytime or laptime book, then it will take me a year or so to work it into a program before I post anything about it - that's way too long!

From now on I'm going to post these books here on the blog as I find them. These books will be collected for the new OPL's Favorite Laptime and Storytime Books list.

p.s. Any and all recommendations for books you readers find are more than welcome, just leave me a comment - and THANKS!

No comments: